Summer School: Data-driven Prevention Policy in Public Health – Groeningen
August 19 - August 30€595
Graduate students, postgraduate students (PhDs, post-docs) and researchers in the public health domain; all disciplines are welcome!
It is expected that the participants have a sufficient command of the English language to actively participate in the discussions and to present their own work in English. Furthermore, it is expected that students have basic knowledge on how to work with the statistical package STATA.
After this course you will be able to:
- Define policy indicators corresponding to a real-life case study.
- Set-up empirical models to evaluate policies using observational data.
- Use a statistical package (STATA) to obtain descriptive and empirical results.
- Understand the added value of cross-border public health policy.
- Translate research findings into products for the client.
- Adapt products according to end-user perspectives