Click here for registration and submission of your scientific work!
The EMPA and the French MD-PhD Association (AMPS) are co-organizing the 7th European MD/PhD conference. The conference will take place in two very prestigious places in Paris: the French Academy of Medicine (Friday) and the Imagine institute (Saturday and Sunday), a renown translational research institute.
This year, the scientific program will be multi-thematic with a dense scientific program (see below). Students are encouraged to send their abstract in order to be selected for a poster or an oral presentation. A round table will feature the theme of entrepreneurship in the biomedical field. We have the honour of welcoming Professor Jean-Pierre Kinet (Immunology professor in Harvard medical school) and Samuel Levy (Allurion®, Startup CEO).
Finally, a social program has been planned so that European students have time to meet, discuss and share their experience over their stay in Paris. A visit of the Academy of Medicine and some parts of the city are also planned.
Looking forward to seeing you in Paris.
The EMPA board
Keynote speakers :
– Prof. Hugues de Thé, onco-hematology.
– Prof. Pierre Corvol, cardiology : pathophysiology of hypertension.
– Prof Guido Kroemer, fundamental work on apoptosis and autophagy.
– Prof. Laurent Abel, genetics of infectious diseases.
– Prof. Fulvio Mavilio, regenerative medicine and genetic therapy.
– Prof. Jacques Fleurentin, ethnopharmacology.