Top 7 reasons why you should submit your abstract to the 4th European MD/PhD Conference 2015 in Groningen, the Netherlands, from June 5 – 7!
1. Meet, present and discuss your work with your fellow MD PhD candidates from all over Europe.
2. Keynote speakers: Nobel Laureate Prof. Martin Chalfie for his discovery of GFP, JAMA’s Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Howard Bauchner and MD/PhD programme alumnus and tenure track assistant professor Dr. Martin de Borst.
3. Unique workshops: publishing masterclass with JAMA’s Editor-in-Chief, laughter meditation, the power of persuasion and many others!
4. A challenging debate: will you agree to disagree in a debate about the role of Medical PhDs in both science and clinic, moderated by renowned Dutch politician Arno Rutte?
5. Awards: excellence will be rewarded grandly with prizes worth up to 1999,- euros!
6. A once in a lifetime dinner in the heart of Groningen: Enjoy an organic five-course dinner inside the icon of this nearly 1000-year-old city, the Martini church!
7. Low costs, high outcome: a 3-day conference including dinners and more for 100,- euro until April 27th and only 50,- euro for hotel accommodation!
Make sure you don’t miss the 4th European MD/PhD Conference 2015!
We are so excited and we hope you are too!